A timer can be very cost effective if we use LEds to show numbers. BinT uses simple LEDs to display a number in binary format. This timer displays a number in binary format. We can set the time using a set key. After we push the start key, the timer starts. Then-
- It shows the set time in binary number format.
- At the start it beeps for half second.
- The LEDs continue to glow till the timer stops.
- When the set time is over, the timer stops by beeping for a second.
- The LEDs are now OFF.
- Currently, the time range is from 0 to 63 sec. It can be very easily modify to 0 to 63 minutes.
- Here you can download the program BinTimer.