TINAH means This Is Not Arduino Hardware.
Arduino is a free development platform which uses AVR micro controllers. TINAH is a simplified approach to the Arduino hardware. Here are the salient features of TINAH.
- Open source pcb for hardware assembly (released under Creative Commons License)
- Fully compatible with Arduino IDE software.
- No bootloader required for the cpu chip. So more program memory available.
- Lesser cost.
- Can be made with off-the-shelf components.
- No smd components used.
- Uses USBASP as the cpu programmer. You will need to Download usbasp driver for your OS.
- If you use Arduino ide to program your chip, use the option “upload using programmer” from the file menu.
- Uses avrdude as its programming software. If you download the full avr development software winavr, you will get the inbuilt avrdude programmer installed on your windoze machine.
- If you need a gui for the avrdude, you can get it here.
- For communication through the usb port you may need the usb to serial cable.
- Simplicity is its strength.
- In case if user finds difficulty, support available on forum.
You can download the Project TINAH here.
Get yourself or your engineers trained in our workshops to manufacture TINAH board. Write to us using the form below.